Hello buddies, need help!

On my Edit/Show actions i use the route to get the object to Edit/
Show.

Edit:
$this->form = new LeadsForm($this->getRoute()->getObject());

Show:
$this->leads = $this->getRoute()->getObject();

All normal here and works fine, but i need something more secure.

For example:
I'm the owner from the fields on the table with ID=1 and ID=2; Someone
that is no owner from that fields try to "hack" my values, for that he
goes to URL and type: http://localhost/frontend_dev.php/leads/1

He will be able to Edit/Show my values. How can i prevent this thing
happen?