Hi all,

I want to use cron to send email by using symfony task,

My email is i18n mail and should be rendered before sending.

To do the work, I have two thoughts in my mind but still not very
clear. So I need some help from you:

1. Is there a way to get rendered partial content by directly use
symfony's view component without knowing the action (not by using the
"XXXaction->getPartial()" method);

2. If there is not, how can I call an action method in the symfony
task? I have googled this artical(
http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_0/06-Inside-the-Contro
ller-Layer#Batch%20Files) but this article is about symfony1.0, and
symfony1.2/1.3/1.4 of this section is removed (and what is wrong with
the documentation of 1.3/1.4?)