Hi,
        To display the template in one frame I have following line of code:
                        <frame src="<?php echo $sf_content ?>"/>

        But while accessing the page following error occurs:
                Action "StackWorkorder/h1NewStackworkorder" does not exist.

        My layout.php code is given below:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
  <head>
    <?php include_http_metas() ?>
    <?php include_metas() ?>
    <?php include_title() ?>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico" />
    <?php include_stylesheets() ?>
    <?php include_javascripts() ?>
  </head>
        <frameset cols="20%,80%">
            <frame src="files\leftnav.html"/>
            <frame src="<?php echo $sf_content ?>"/>
        </frameset>

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong here ?

Thanks,
Sameer B.