Hi everybody,

I'm kind of lost here and hope that any of you has some ideas on what
could be wrong with my app/setup.

I have a Facebook-Connect Application deployed that works perfectly
fine. ( http://www.socialtravelguide.net )

As I continue development on my new laptop (running ubuntu 9.10,
apache2 & mysql, all up-to-date), I have a "local" installation of the
same code-base to implement, debug & test new features.

The code-base (my application code + symfony code) for the two
installations are identical, but my local installation doesn't work
properly.

Some pages just produce no output at all (zero-character-in-the-page-
source-code), there are no errors in the logs (neither symfony nor
apache). All looks fine, there is just nothing being shown in the
browser. Other pages show the right output.

Any ideas on where to look are highly appreciated!

Thanx in advance,
Don

security at symfony-project.com