Thanks, Tom!

One of the main reasons to do it with subdomains, is to give the
affiliates "ownership" of the way the site looks.

If I do do it with subdomains, and then store the affiliate in for in
sfUser, am I ok to do the subdomain analysis in in the sfUser class?

I mean, can I just check the subdomain in sfUser or *should* I use a
filter for this? I'm looking for the *best* way.

Tom

security at symfony-project.com