Hey Eno/Ajay..and everyone else who is interested in this post (:)).

Here is one another post to the multitude of posts that I have been
posting...my problem is not resolved yet...and thanks for your patience and
consideration to help me out:

here is what I did:

*php symfony publish:assets  -----------> No tasks defined for the "publish"
namespace
*
*php symfony plugin:list ------>
Installed
sfPropelMigrationsLightPlugin   1.1.3-stable #pear.symfony-project.com(symfony)
symfony 1.2.9-stable #pear.symfony-project.com(symfony)*

I also try *php symfony plugin:uninstall sfPropelMigrationsLightPlugin.* ->
it says that plugin was never installed

Dude, anybody who can walk me through this procedure, is greatness
personified! I am in urgent need now for this. Also, when I try and download
it again off the Internet, the stable version 1.1.3 for 1.2, it says that
you try and install a 1.0 plugin..

I am lost here...someone with experience on this...

at this point it says it's never been installed anyways.?

security at symfony-project.com