On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Parijat Kalia wrote:

> Hey Eno/Ajay..and everyone else who is interested in this post (:)).
>
> Here is one another post to the multitude of posts that I have been
> posting...my problem is not resolved yet...and thanks for your patience and
> consideration to help me out:
>
> here is what I did:
>
> *php symfony publish:assets  -----------> No tasks defined for the "publish"
> namespace

Then there's something wrong with your project config.

Note: the normal place to edit project config in 1.2 is
$sfdir/config/ProjectConfigurationClass.php (go read the 1.2 docs at
http://www.symfony-project.org/installation/1_2/upgrade#Configuration).

I installed the plugin and this works for me:

$ symfony plugin:publish-assets
>> plugin    Configuring plugin - sfPropelPlugin
>> plugin    Configuring plugin - sfProtoculousPlugin
>> plugin    Configuring plugin - sfPropelMigrationsLightPlugin

I even installed an old version of symfony to test it:

$ symfony -V
symfony version 1.2.12 (/usr/share/php/symfony)

security at symfony-project.com