Alternatively, you can just skip the insert task, and selectively grab
tables from the generated sql definitions in /data/sql/..
Paste those into mysql, and you got a new table as well. As for
"modifying" existing tables, that would truly fall under migration,
and unfortunately it involves some manual updates..
That could indeed be improved.

Daniel

security at symfony-project.com