Hi,

thank you for your answer. Ok i have a module in my backend called
"price". For this module i need to add a custom filter this is: i need
to add to dates, and make a quey based on the dates selected by the
user. So by now as i said before i just configure the generator.yml of
the "price" module, to show the partial that holds all the html i
need(ie the 2 datapickers) in the view of the prices module.

//app/backend/modules/price/config/generator.yml
filter:
        display: [ _state ]

So when i se my browser to enter into the price module i can see the
filter section with thi inputs, where the user can enter the dates(for
now they are just 2 simple text inputs) and the "filter" button. Now
when the user enters the 2 dates and hit the "filter" button i need to
take those 2 inputs and create a custom query(the query is in my first
post), but i dont now where i have to create this query...i mean in
wich file, maybe in "PriceFormFilter.class.php" or in
"BasePriceFormFilter.class.php" or where else? i dont now if i need to
overwrite a\ certain function in dome certain class....or if i need to
create a normal function and then call it from some special where....
that's why i need to do.

So in few words: i have a price modulo in my backend, i need to show
up two inputs in the filtering section of the module, when the user
hit the filter button i need to take the values entered in the inputs
and execute a custom query so the results will be reflected in the
list action or something.

Any example, ideas? (need more details..just tell me)

Cheers

security at symfony-project.com