Hello list,

Although I didn't find out what was the exact cause of my problem, a colleague
of mine managed to find a solution (if one day somebody needs it).

The solution is to create another environment (in my case called
integrationtest) and in config/factories.yml and config/settings.yml copy the
configuration you have for the 'test' environment and put them into your own
environment).

With this little settings everythings works as one would expect. But I still
cannot explain why it was failing in the first place, so if anyone as an
explaination I will take it.

Regards,
Jean-christophe

--
Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 26 422 25 11
CH 1700 Fribourg // GPG 0xFC648C61 // www.liip.ch