Hey there,

I actually didn't quite spot the question in your post.

Also, the information you provided will not be enough to help you. Please show
us your form code. Where are these widgets coming from — did you just add them
yourself or are they in the base form for this model object?

Cheers, Daniel

Sent from my iPad

security at symfony-project.com