Hi:

I keep on playing with Symfony2. I'm trying to create an sqlite
database for a pilot proyect:

--------
# file: symad/config/config_test.yml
doctrine.dbal:
    driver:   PDOSqlite
    dbname:   %kernel.root_dir%/sf2cmf-test
----------

Running the task:

# php symad/console-test doctrine:database:create

Results in the following error:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: driver in /home/aalba/public_html/
symfony/symfony-cmf-website/src/vendor/doctrine/lib/vendor/doctrine-
dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/SqliteSchemaManager.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined index: driver in /home/aalba/public_html/symfony/
symfony-cmf-website/src/vendor/doctrine/lib/vendor/doctrine-dbal/lib/
Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/SqliteSchemaManager.php on line 54
Could not create database for connection named /home/aalba/public_html/
symfony/symfony-cmf-website/symad/sf2cmf-test
The options 'driver' or 'driverClass' are mandatory if no PDO instance
is given to DriverManager::getConnection().

Am I missing some parameter or doing somethign wrong? using PDOMySql
driver for the test environmenet works fine.

Alfonso

security at symfony-project.com