The project I am working on is using Symfony 1.4 and the backend has a
number of forms that when the data is changed and the form submitted,
the user in question is notified by email.

On our development server all goes fine, the page redirects back to '/
page-you-are-on/15/edit' and the email has arrived.

On the PreProduction server though, with the company that will host
the site when it goes live, when you submit the form, it sends the
email but instead of returning to '/page-you-are-on/15/edit' with a
Flash confirmation message, the page goes to '/page-you-are-on' with
this error message:

'The page is not available
It is possible that the web page http://www.projectsite.com/page-you-are-on
is temporarily inactive or has been moved to a different address.

More information - Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error'

The site uses PHPMailer (BLSysEmail.class.php) to send the email.

It appears the PreProduction server is returning the wrong header but
any help on why this is happening and how to resolve it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com