Hi,

Apologies to apostrophe group members for cross posting.

We have started using symfony1.4 and propel1.5 to develop our
applications and definitely no regrets but now we have have 2 choices
- port our own CMS (which is already  propel and MVC but not symfony
driven) across into symfony OR take an existing symfony CMS like
apostrophe and look to develop a symfony version of it.

We don't feel the web needs yet another CMS and apostrophe looks great
from the demo but, we don't know if what we are talking about is
feasible. We don't have any experience with Doctrine

It would seem to make sense to do this in some way that made it so
that we could easily keep the propel 'branch' updated with the
Doctrine developments.

What does anyone think?

Any thoughts/guidance as to how this could be approached would be
gratefully received.

Cheers,

Paul

security at symfony-project.com