Mhm, that sure sounds like a lot. :( In the example I've given in the README I
only have one additional query per embedded relation so something must be going
wrong.

Can you post the content's of your CanardCategorie form's configure() method
please? And a couple of screenshots showing the admin interface (so I can see
the embedded forms and what they contain) and the "SQL queries" web debug bar
opened would be great! (you can also zip them up and send them to my Google
email address (annismcken...@gmail.com) directly so we don't burden the group
with this)

Cheers, Daniel

security at symfony-project.com