From: Kevin <kevinb...@gmail.com>
Sent: mercredi 1 septembre 2010 12:51
To: symfony users <symfony-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [symfony-users] mobile site strategy

I am wondering what others have done to create a mobile site for their
symfony projects (when more than just a handheld stylesheet is
required).

What I am planning on doing is moving all my modules to a plugin and
creating another app called 'mobile'.  I can then override any modules
I need optimized for a mobile device.

What strategies have you come up with?  Is there an agreed upon best
practice?

security at symfony-project.com

security at symfony-project.com