Hello,

In my form filters i want to display a "select" widget (multi
choice). My  problem is that the id appears but i want manager's name
instead (relation one to many). I also want to display another field,
manager's firstname. How can i do ?

Here is my formfilter class :

  public function configure()
  {

        //Widgets
        $this->setWidgets(array(

        'id_manager'         => new sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice(array('model'
=> $this->getRelatedModelName('TrackerManager'), 'add_empty' =>
true)),
        ));

        //Validators
        $this->setValidators(array(

     'id_manager'         => new
sfValidatorDoctrineChoice(array('required' => false, 'model' => $this-
>getRelatedModelName('TrackerManager'), 'column' => 'id')),
    ));

security at symfony-project.com