I finaly found what i'm looking for : The solution was the use of the
'method' option which let me choose the field i want to display from
the foreign table.

Thanks

public function configure()
  {
$this->setWidgets(array(
'oid_cdp'            => new sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice(array('model'
=> $this->getRelatedModelName('CDP'),'method'
=>'getNameres','order_by' => array('nameres', 'asc'), 'add_empty' =>
true)),

On 16 sep, 18:26, ScherlOMatic <stefan.scherbich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I think there is more than one solution for your problem.
>
> Try to overwrite the '_toString()' method  in the model
> (TrackerManagerTable.class.php). Or create some own method and call it
> from whereever you want.
>
> Why are you implementing this logic in the filter class?
>
> BR
>
> On 16 Sep., 12:34, ziclo <lauren...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > In my form filters i want to display a "select" widget (multi
> > choice). My  problem is that the id appears but i want manager's name
> > instead (relation one to many). I also want to display another field,
> > manager's firstname. How can i do ?
>
> > Here is my formfilter class :
>
> >   public function configure()
> >   {
>
> >         //Widgets
> >         $this->setWidgets(array(
>
> >         'id_manager'         => new sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice(array('model'

=> $this->getRelatedModelName('TrackerManager'), 'add_empty' =>

security at symfony-project.com