Try capitalizing @entity (@Entity)

On 09/18/2010 08:41 AM, spike3111 wrote:
I try to set up a simple custom repository, looking at the
documentation doctrine2. I first tried the command
doctrine:generate:repositories, which does not make mistakes, but that
does not work either. So I created a class Entity
CustomCategorieRepository

<?php
namespace Application\HelloBundle\Entity;

use Doctrine\ORM\EntityRepository;

class CustomCategorieRepository extends EntityRepository
{
     public function getAllCategorie()
     {
         return $this->_em->createQuery('SELECT u FROM Application
\HelloBundle\Entity\Categorie u LEFT JOIN u.articles a')
                 ->getResult();
     }
}

And in my entity I added annotation @entity:
<?php

namespace Application\HelloBundle\Entity;

/**
  * Application\HelloBundle\Entity\Categorie
  * @entity(repositoryClass="Application\HelloBundle\Entity
\CustomCategorieRepository")
  */
class Categorie
{

I get an error on the fact that my custom repository is not taken into
account.

security at symfony-project.com