Le lundi 04 octobre 2010 à 17:09 -0700, Martin Ibarra Cervantes a
écrit :
> hi, thanks Jérémie but the error is because i use doctrine:generate-module.
> i read the documentation
>
> symfony generate:module aplication module
>
> is only generate:module and not doctrine:generate-module
>
> thanks for you time.

I don't understand ^^'
You want to use "symfony doctrine:generate-module", right?

So, you need to give the task 3 arguments:

Arguments:
 application              The application name
 module                   The module name
 model                    The model class name

So:
php symfony doctrine:generate-module my_application_name my_module_name
MY_MODEL_NAME

-> php symfony doctrine:generate-module backend admin_customers Customer

Jérémie

security at symfony-project.com