On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Martin Ibarra Cervantes
<ibarra.cervan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, i need a empty module on my application but when try this
>
> m...@sopias ~/code/Projects/php/retratos/trunk $ ./symfony
> doctrine:generate-module public feed
>

> display this error
>
> symfony doctrine:generate-module [--theme="..."] [--generate-in-cache]
> [--non-verbose-templates] [--with-show] [--singular="..."]
> [--plural="..."] [--route-prefix="..."] [--with-doctrine-route]
> [--env="..."] [--actions-base-class="..."] application module model
>

> you can help me.

If you need a module not binded to the model or to any table, you can
just create a directory inside the "modules", with the following
structure:

modules
`-- empty_module
     `-- actions
     `-- templates

That's what I did for a static content module.

Regards,
--
Diego Bello Carreño

security at symfony-project.com