Hi,

you can use local html file too :

$snappy->save('file:///tmp/file.html', '/tmp/my.pdf');
or
$snappy->save('./file.html', '/tmp/my.pdf');

This way, you have no more problems of http/cookie credentials :)

For the images problem, you have to give either an absolute path or
run your script relative to the path to start from.

( see http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/wiki/Usage: "You need to
run wkhtmltopdf in the directory above images." )

security at symfony-project.com