Hello!
+1 to this

For a long long time, i have stopped to read most of the features her, because
is just noise...  I have even done a filter to skip my inbox, as i do not have
enough time to read and fix all the documentation related problems ....

When had the time, i have entered on #symfony channel on freenode and helped
the guys there ... also, when i have read this list and knew where to fast find
the right piece of information just put the link there.

maybe it would worth the time, to make a Knowledge base with most asked
questions ... for fun or to point the new users there...

Alecs

security at symfony-project.com