On 29 Ott, 10:29, Gareth McCumskey <gmccums...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it is ;)
>
> Fabian went through a lengthy process (along with a number of contributors)
> to update it.

Gareth,
I'm one of such contributors and I can tell you that it's just like
so: documents on symfony site are NOT up to date with github
repository.
You can check yourself: just look at last commit and you can see that
it's not on symfony site.
Or simply look at Italian translation (of which I am responsible), and
see that it's complete in repository and missing many chapters in
symfony site.
I asked Fabien to fix this a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still
waiting.
Again, too bad.

cheers
Massimiliano