No but i've noticed that when i try to build forms or filters i have
this error :

>> doctrine  generating filter form classes

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 20 bytes) in /var/www/seekteam/SeekTeam/lib/vendor/symfony/
lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Core.php on
line 669

This might be related ? Where is located the error ? into forms ?
Thanks

security at symfony-project.com