Ok, i'll take a look at this 2soft but right now, it's more weird :

I tryed to download the entier /lib/ on my local computer, and guess
what ?
the build is a success on my local computer (with a memory_limit of
64mo)

I tryed to increase to 512Mo the limit on my production server. But it
failed again.

So what could be causing such an error while building forms or filters
WITHOUT being related to /lib/ (otherwise, i would have got the error
on local too) ? In other terms what files the generation of forms is
"touching" (apart the ones from /lib/) ?

Thanks
Tristan,

security at symfony-project.com