Oh guys, please chill out, none of that was for either of you, it was for
Mr.Eno, because he typically comes up with "smart ass " sentences like those
way too often.
 For both Alex and Gareth, I am grateful for that advice. Thanks a ton!

 And yes, the issue that I was dealing with is Javascript, but in a symfony
tags context, I had it working with the regular text area but in symfony,
the syntax I was getting wrong, I did the 10 sec google search several
times, and read the API, before I decided to seek help here.

Hopefully that clears it up, no offence, Cheers!!!!

security at symfony-project.com