Eno, I think you need to review the thread. The problem was that Parijat was
calling

textarea_tag('hint-box','','size=70x4',array('onclick'=>'javascript:alert("yo")'));

So as you can see there are four arguments here. Parijat stated that the
onclick attribute was not being rendered. Why not? Because the function only
accepts three parameters: $name, $content, $options. So what is the problem?
Is it javascript? No. The javascript is not being rendered yet.

So maybe *you* have ADD and cannot fully read questions.

You lack professionalism. The issue is over and you had to dish it out with
the classic "oh you couldve googled". Sure but the issue has been solved and
so you are not adding anything to the conversation or making any
constructive statement, just as you are continuing to bitch now.

I realize that I am adding little to this thread myself in posting this,
however I must defend the Parijat as he clearly (by my above recap of the
problem) was having a problem with symfony and NOT with javascript. The
onclick attribute was NOT even appearing on the textarea.

Anyways, have yourself a good day sir.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 08:42, Eno <symb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Parijat Kalia wrote:
>
> > Oh guys, please chill out, none of that was for either of you, it was for
> > Mr.Eno, because he typically comes up with "smart ass " sentences like
> those
> > way too often.
>
> I haven't posted here for months.
>
> I agree with the smart part - I had the correct answer when noone else did
> (not that you thanked me).
>
> >  And yes, the issue that I was dealing with is Javascript, but in a
> symfony
> > tags context
>
> The problem had nothing to do with symfony.
>
> > I did the 10 sec google search several
> > times, and read the API, before I decided to seek help here.
>
> 10 seconds is hardly thorough research... OK maybe you have ADD but
> still...

Alex Pilon
(613) 608-1480

security at symfony-project.com