Hello,

I could not find anything, so for now I had to copy the i18n folder
from my private plugin to each of my applications. This surely is just
temporary, but for now I don't find a better solution to this issue.

Why are my private plugin translation files ignored on production?

Hope to get some ideas from you...

Happy Sunday,
Christian

security at symfony-project.com