I have identified the responsible of this behaviour: the
no_script_name option (in settings.yml).

When no_script_name is set to false all routes work correctly, but
when it is set to true they don't work.

My question is... why my frontend app works well with no_script_name
set to true, but the backend does not?

security at symfony-project.com