Maybe I didn't explained myself well. I have created a routing class
to differentiate between the two front controllers, so it works
perfectly on my development machine and on my previous dedicated
server. It is not working on this new one for some reason.

Anyway I have switched the option to false because it is not such a
problem to show the front controller in the backend.

security at symfony-project.com