Hi everybody and hi Yannik and Szél.

Those are great ideas!

I had considered Szél way, but I didnt wanted to take the risk of being
hacked due to YAML files easy access, but I will use the htaccess for
security.

I have some "cheap" clients hoho, yes Im starting my own business and I cant
say "no" at this moment. and I dont want to do it the DIY way (Symfony
advantages are good marketing advertising).

Thanks everybody!

security at symfony-project.com