Hi all,

I'm completely new at symfony (any version) and i'm playing with
symfony 2.0. I just clone the last (14 dic) sandbox form github
repository. I'm trying to create a new entity (using anotation) and
use doctrine:generate:schema to create the SQL sentences. I've created
the following php class from ORM quick guides:

<?php
// Application/HelloBundle/Entity/User.php
namespace Application\HelloBundle\Entity;

/**
 * @orm:Entity
 */
class User
{
    /**
     * @orm:Id
     * @orm:Column(type="integer")
     * @orm:GeneratedValue(strategy="IDENTITY")
     */
    protected $id;

    /**
     * @orm:Column(type="string", length="255")
     */
    protected $name;
}

After running doctrine:schema:generate, I got the following error...

[ErrorException]
  Notice: Undefined index: strategy in /var/www/symfony-sandbox/src/
vendor/doctrine/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Mapping/Driver/YamlDriver.php line
163

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Carlos.