Hi all,

I'm experimenting with Symfony2 and the forms framework.  I'd like to be
able to build a form based on sending events out to various listeners with
the form object attached, and have these listeners add fields to the form
with validation.  Adding fields via event notifications is fine - this is
working.  I can't see how to add validation to these fields though, as
they're not part of a model/Entity class anywhere.  As an example, I have a
ChoiceField which I need to be able to perform some external validation with
the selected value.

I've created my Constraint, ConstraintValidator classes, and added a
respective validation service into my bundle's XML configuration, but the
final step missing is how to apply this validation to the form, presumably
at the point of adding the field.  This seems to be the crucial step :-)

Any pointers? :-)

Thanks,

Rich

--