On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:34:23 -0500, Tac Tacelosky <tac...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Any suggestions for a video tutorial or a step by step "Here's how to
get a
> table in MySQL into a sf2 model using doctrine2".  I see where it says
> things like "MyBundle", but I'm still not sure if that's supposed to be
> directory or what.  Again, sorry for the newbie question!

The doctrine 2 doc describes how to creates entities so you really should
look at it: http://www.doctrine-project.org/docs/orm/2.0/en/

The directory in the filesystem are supposed to match the namespace as
this is the way the autoloader works to find the classes. You can look at
the sandbox to see how a project should look:
https://github.com/symfony/symfony-sandbox

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com