Am 08.03.2011 15:56, schrieb Donald:
OK, I modified the security.yml file as follows:

# app/config/security.yml
security:
   access_denied_url: /error403

   providers:
     entity:
       entity: { class: UserBundle:User, property: username }

   firewalls:
     main:
       form_login:
         check_path:   /login_check
         login_path:   /login
         failure_path: /login
       logout:     true

And I still get the following error after submitting the login form:

Unable to find the controller for path "/login_check". Maybe you
forgot to add the matching route in your routing configuration?