Hi Florian,

Thanks for your help. I tried this and it doesn't work either.
I have no idea what is wrong and I think the latest docs (even on
github)
may be out of synch or something is broken. Although I do not rule out
that it could be my fault.S
Does somebody have form based user login working (without the FOS
UserBundle) with the latest Symfony code (from the master branch on
github)?

Thanks,

Philip

security at symfony-project.com