On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Bernhard Schussek <bschus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do you plan to validate your form then? Usually this is done using
> the validation constraints in the underlying object. If you want to
> work on plain arrays, this is possible but not documented yet and
> slightly more complicated.
I'm validating with:
public static function loadValidatorMetadata(ClassMetadata $metadata)
{
    $metadata->addPropertyConstraint('query', new MaxLength(100));
}
As I noticed the data option is working but not displayed properly, I
tried to look into the source code but it is always overridden just
before buildView is called.
My way was to set the data in buildForm from ChoiceType so
CheckBoxType has the correct data at the creation.

Could you please hint me on where to look at?

Thanks,

--
Vincent

security at symfony-project.com