(I originally posted my question here :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5894570/how-to-deal-with-form-collection-on-symfony2-beta
?)

Hi!

I have an entity User and an entity Address. There is a relation One-
to-Many between User and Address :

    class User
    {
        /**
        * @orm:OneToMany(targetEntity="Address")
        */
        protected $adresses;

        [...]

    }
I have a class AddressType, and class UserType :

    class UserType extends AbstractType
    {
        public function buildForm(FormBuilder $builder, array
$options)
        {
            $builder->add('addresses', 'collection', array('type' =>
new AddressType()));

        }

        [...]
    }
In my controller, I build form with :

    $form = $this->get('form.factory')->create(new UserType());
... and create view with :

    return array('form' => $form->createView());
I display form field in my twig template with :

    {{ form_errors(form.name) }}
    {{ form_label(form.name) }}
    {{ form_widget(form.name) }}
    [...]
Okay. Now, how to display fields for one or more addresses ? (it's no
{{ for_widget(form.adresses.zipcode) }} nor
{{ for_widget(form.adresses[0].zipcode) }} ...)

Any ideas ?

security at symfony-project.com