> I've already considered extending the Controller class to add some of
> those functions and having my own Controllers extend that class
> But changing my code (specially on this level) to help my editor feels
> really stupid ...
>
> Am I really the only developer out there who sucks at memorizing
> APIs ? or do you guys have some other ways of helping yourself in the
> process of working with sf2?

You are not alone, Ruben and I'd be interested to hear what others
have to say about this.

I have found myself implementing my own Base Controller which
provides, amongst other things, easy access to the Entity Manager
which is going to be needed in pretty much every controller.

I watched Fabien's keynote at Symfony Live and was absolutely amazed
to see that he uses good 'ol TextMate which doesn't support
autocompletion so I wonder if he's ever considered it necessary. I
certainly wouldn't be very productive if it were not for PhpStorm's
autocomplete goodness.

cheers,

Tony.

security at symfony-project.com