Hi all,

I installed symfony in ubuntu in the /var/www/SymfonyProjects directory.I
created a /lib/vendor directory in the SymfonyProjects directory and kept
the symfony zip folder and extract it inside it and installed it as
described in the
http://www.symfony-project.org/getting-started/1_4/en/05-Web-Server-Configuration
tutorial.
after installing when I try
http://localhost/SymphonyProjects/web/frontend_dev.php i browser it shows me
the "Symfony project created" page in a white page without any images
code lines should I place in the /etc/apache2/httpd.conf. What else do I
need to do to work symfony fine in the system.

Thank You.

--
Chinthaka Rukshan
University of Moratuwa,