Hi all,

I'm developping an application as an API: making requests returns
simple xml or json files, but I need to save some properties in
session.
All available documentation is form login oriented. I got
authentication getting a connection to a database, using doctrine
ORM.
If is a valid login, result will be a xml/json with success as
content.

logout like http://server/logout/<format>
and acount like http://server/account/<resource>/<format>.

So i got a problem: I can't handle with session storage of symfony,
because in each request I got a new session id;

Does anyone know:
1. how I can get a ROLE_USER (or similar) after received a success
login
2. how I can get all information from session when I access to the
account with a valid login
3. how I can invalidate session in logout resource.
4. Which Is the best configuration in security for this situation!?

Cheers,
Filipe Dias

security at symfony-project.com