Hi,

I am using Security Component, it's easy, but the problem is when I
submit the username and password, I get the following:

The controller must return a response (null given). Did you forget to
add a return statement somewhere in your controller?

OK, I know I have the following function:
    /**
     * @Route("/login_check", name="account_security_check")
     */
    public function loginCheckAction()
    {
        // The security layer will intercept this request
    }

I have the configuration:
        sales:
            pattern:    ^/sales
            form_login:
                check_path:                     /account/login_check
                login_path:                     /account/login
                failure_path:                   null
                always_use_default_target_path: false
                default_target_path:            /
                target_path_parameter:          _target_path
                use_referer:                    false
                use_forward: true
            logout:
                path:   /account/logout
                target: /
                invalidate_session: false
                delete_cookies:
                    a: { path: null, domain: null }
                    b: { path: null, domain: null }
            anonymous: ~

At least, I do not need to implement the login_check function, isn't
it? Or, what I lost?

Thanks!

Regards,

Haulyn Jason
Founder, http://domix.in
Rm. 807, Qilu Software Tower, Qilu Software Park
1 Shunhua Rd., High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, Shandong 250101, P. R. China
Tel: +86 158 5410 3759
Website: http://haulynjason.net

security at symfony-project.com