Hi, Christophe

You are right, the issue has solved, but I can not understand this design.

In my project, /sales, /cms and /account is individual bundles, /sales
need to be logined, /cms is public resource, /account handle the login
logic. Is that mean I have to merge account bundle to sales, otherwise
the security component can not see it?

Regards,

Haulyn Jason
Founder, http://domix.in
Rm. 807, Qilu Software Tower, Qilu Software Park
1 Shunhua Rd., High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, Shandong 250101, P. R. China
Tel: +86 158 5410 3759
Website: http://haulynjason.net

security at symfony-project.com