Hi,

i switched from Eclipse to Netbeans, because it has a Twig plugin with
code highlighting,

http://blogsh.de/twig-for-netbeans/

it's not complete, as i found it is lacking automatic code formatting
for twig tags.

I'd say it would be nice to have a plugin for Eclipse (that would work
for Zend Studio users as well i assume). For me the first priority
would be the Twig code highlight and autoformat, as well as Yaml (not
sure if there is support for it in Eclipse or it's pluggins).

cheers,
Alex

security at symfony-project.com