I have been using sympy for some time now. Thank you guys for creating
such an awesome piece of software. Lately, I have been playing with
the plotting module and I have some suggestions...

I tried to add some code on the plot module that would make it
possible to recognize and plot geometrical entities from the geometry
module. While doing it, I realized the graph quality would be improved
significantly by increasing the glLineWidth. I would suggest a default
value of glLineWidth to be about 1.5, which is 1.25 now.  Also, it
would be a good feature to be able to change the linewidth through an
arugment while initializing the plot window.

Adding
        self.linewidth          = kwargs.pop('linewidth', 1.5)
in the initialization of PlotWindow on plot_window.py
and changing
        glLineWidth(1.25) to glLineWidth(self.linewidth)
in the setup function of the same module will do the job.

On the visualization of geometrical modules, I have been able to do it
for ellipse and line using the arbitrary_point() method. For e.g.

p = Plot()
p[0] = Ellipse(Point(1,2), 4,2)

I wonder if you guys have any plans to add this feature anytime soon
but this would be nice. I tried to do the same for line segments that
requires limits of the parameter and ran into trouble. I will try to
fix it. I will post the problem here, in case I cannot solve it.