Ok, for the patch of the issue 517 regarding the tangent line that I
opened I did the following.

hg clone http://hg.sympy.org/sympy/
 and I copied the corrected ellipse.py to /sympy/geometry/

Then,
1 cd sympy
2 hg di
3 hg ci --user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 never used vim, so I struggled a bit but finally got my way around
after reading its online documentation, wrote a line about the patch..
4 hg export tip

On the plotting interface for geometrical objects, I am trying to make
it work for polygons too and it is almost done as well. It is working
for
p = Plot()
p[0] = some polygon
But, Plot(some polygon) is not working right now, which I am sure will
be fixed tonight.

I am not sure if my patch got to the mercurial history or how to check
it. So, if you will explain the matter, I will do the same for the
rest of my work on plotting tomorrow. Otherwise, I will post the
changes as diff files.

By the way,
Happy New Year 2008 to all.

Saroj.