Hi,

google now for some time allows to sort the issues as we want, so if you go to:

http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list

the first issues are the ones with a milestone set, the rest is sorted
according to a priority.
Usually, the time each of us can put into sympy is scattered - so what
I do is that I
just open the issues and try to fix some of the top ones.

So the priority should be set according to what is best for sympy. So
my proposition:

* critical - those that need to be fixed right now (maybe some failing
tests, etc.)
* high - all usability issues reported by users, that are quite easy
to fix, like integrate() method not working
for some particular integral, or __nonzero__ working, or bad
cooperation with numpy etc. This is very
important to get fixed, because if the user reported it, it means it's
important for them, and
most of it is quite easy for us to fix
* normal - all other bugs - either difficult to fix (if we are not
even sure about the approach), or just enhancements, etc.
* low - the rest

Any comments, ideas?

Ondrej