> I do feel embarrassed that I asked about collect but it was already
> there! Sorry for the unnecessary noise.

No problem, that's what the mailinglist is for. Also I didn't know it
either off top of my head. What I do is that I write the expression
into a variable in isympy and then

t.<TAB>

this prints all the available method names. If I didn't find the one I
want, I do:

dir()

this prints all functions, that are imported, so I do

In [2]: c<TAB>
cache             chebyshevu_root   combsimp          cos
callable          chr               compile           cosh
cancel            class             complex           cot
casoratian        classmethod       concrete          coth
cat               clear             conjugate         count_real_roots
ceiling           cmp               continue          cp
chebyshevt        coerce            convex_hull       credits
chebyshevt_root   collect           copyright
chebyshevu        combinatorial     core

and that's it. (Then collect? and it will print a nice help with
examples of usage).

> I will update sympy now to get .coeff and thank you so much for all your
> help!

Thanks for your feedback! Please write when you have more problems/questions.

Ondrej