dear ondrej,

thanks for the quick reply!

well, it is in the good direction. Indeed I would need to get rid of
the funcion call parenthesis, even if that is not pythonic. I actually
thought that _ could be a singleton object which, when its __add__,
__mul__, ... are called, returns a subclass of Add, Mul, ... with a
new unique symbol.

f = _ + 10

f._args  --> ('__tmp42345', 10)

f2 = f + 5